Rental Property Owners
Founded in 1939, the East Bay Rental Housing Association is committed to assisting, serving and educating local rental property owners and managers. Membership with EBRHA is an exercise in preventative maintenance–knowing the potential problems and pitfalls of rental property ownership and how to avoid costly errors with best practices–is what we are all about.
Rental property ownership in Alameda County, especially in Oakland and Berkeley, is more complex than in most parts of the country. We advise our members on the best policies and procedures to stay in compliance with federal, state and municipal laws while maximizing their bottom-line.
- Property management advice over the phone or in person
- Real-time market rent data
- Tenant screening service (Separate application and report fees)
- Annually updated legal forms including forms online 24/7
- Monthly landlord workshops on new laws, rental agreements, security deposits, legal notices, tenancy, rent increases, fair housing, rent and eviction control and more
- Vendor directory of local businesses that offer exclusive member discounts
- Annual trade expo and networking mixers
- Quarterly educational membership meetings
- Community outreach and education
- Local and state lobbying
- An active and growing Industry Legal Fund and Political Action Committee
- Subscription to Rental Housing and units magazines covering current events, industry information, management, rebate programs and member discounts
- Membership with the National Apartment Association (NAA), America’s leading advocate for quality rental housing
Annual Membership Dues
- Please complete one of the forms below to see your total membership dues.
MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, but are tax deductible. Application Processing Fees are non-refundable and applicable to new members only.
How to Join
|Click Here If You Have
Fewer Than 17 Units*
|Click Here If You Have
17 Units Or More*
|OR you can join by doing one of the following|
*Your login will be sent to you with 48 hours of registration, excluding weekends and holidays.
Once you complete your application, you will receive access to our EBRHA exclusive forms, and all of the other services we provide to our members.
Be sure the review testimonials from our satisfied members.
Please contact our office, 510-893-9873, if you have any questions.