EBRHA Classroom Rental Agreement Rental Agreement and Rates
Location: 3664 Grand Ave, Suite B, Oakland CA 94610
Rentals are Temporarily Suspended
The East Bay Rental Housing Association (EBRHA) classroom and conference rooms are leased on a fee basis. They are used for a variety of educational and promotional events which benefit all EBRHA members. Please specify your needs at lease submission.
The following rules and regulations apply to lease and use of the space:
- EBRHA must receive completed lease agreement and full payment in order to secure/ schedule the event and reserve the room.
- Standard accommodation in the classroom is 45 people; Maximum capacity is 55 people which includes an additional cleaning and set up fee of $25.00.
- Standard accommodation in the conference room is 18 people.
- Special seating arrangements for either room MUST be made in advance and may have an additional charge.
- Office hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Events before or after this time require prior approval and additional charges.
- Equipment & set up available for $25.00 which may include: LCD projector/screen, video, wireless access, podium, flip chart/dry eraser board. Please confirm your specific needs when making your booking.
Dates and availability vary by room. No weekend events. See rates below:
CLASSROOM RATES* – Capacity: 55 People
- Full Day (9:00am - 5:00pm): Members: $325 | Non-members $400
- Half Day (4 hours): Members: $200 | Non-members: $275
- Hourly: Members: $75 | Non-members: $100
CONFERENCE ROOM RATES – Capacity: 18 People
- Full Day (9:00am - 5:00pm): Members: $130 | Non-members: $210
- Half Day (4 hours): Members: $70 | Non-members: $160
- Hourly: Members: $30 | Non-members: $50