Join EBRHA Today!
IRO - Individual
An Independent Rental Owner (IRO) is an individual (person) who owns/manages 20 units or fewer in Alameda and/or Contra Costa counties.
This membership type provides access for up to 2 users.
IRO - Individual annual membership dues are $399.
Belonging to EBRHA for 20 years has been crucial to my ability to be the ethical, legally-compliant, customer service oriented landlord I have always strived to be. Thank you for providing me with the tools I needed to be proud of the product I have provided my tenants with over these last two decades.
- Crystal, Member Since 2003
IRO - Company
An Independent Rental Owner (IRO) - Company is a business who owns/manages 20 units or fewer in Alameda and/or Contra Costa counties.
This membership type provides access for multiple users.
IRO - Company annual membership dues start at $399.
Rental Communities are individual multifamily properties in Alameda and/or Contra Costa counties.
Typically, these properties have 10+ units and will have an onsite property manager and/or staff with user access.
You can connect this membership to your management company through the join application process.
Rental Community annual membership dues start at $399 (unit fees may apply).
Property Management Company
Property Management Companies are businesses who manage/own 21+ rental housing units/homes in Alameda and/or Contra Costa counties.
Property information is required prior to membership approval.
This membership type allows for multiple user access and the dues are calculated based on the portfolio size in our territory (Alameda and Contra Costa counties only).
Property Management Company annual membership dues start at $699 (unit fees may apply).
Formerly known as "Supplier Membership"
Industry Partners are companies who provide products, services, and/or industry expertise for rental housing providers.
Examples would be contractors, financial advisors, attorneys, plumbers, etc.
Industry Partner annual membership dues start at $699.
- Referrals to our 1,500 rental property owners and manager members who manage over 47,000 units
- Presentation and networking opportunities monthly
- Listing in the directory of EBRHA’s bi-monthly magazine, Rental Housing
- Listing in EBRHA’s online Directory
- Priority consideration for article publication in Rental Housing magazine
- Exclusive savings on advertising in Rental Housing magazine, broadcast email, website advertising, targeted direct mail, and meeting/event sponsorships
- Priority access to EBRHA's Annual Trade Expo in the Fall
- Educational Webinars & Membership Meetings
- Magazine & Newsletter Subscription
- Full Access to EBRHA Forms
- Renter Screening Services (additional fees may apply)