Find a job that's perfect for you.
East Bay Rental Housing Association (EBRHA) is a non-profit trade association that serves the housing community in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. With1500 members who own and manage over 43,000 rental housing units and provide homes for more than 100,000 residents, EBRHA has been an essential resource to rental property owners/operators and their residents for over 8 decades. We are the leader and essential resource for the housing community.
EBRHA’s mission is to advance the housing communities of Alameda and Contra Costa Counties through education, support services, and advocacy.
Our values reflect a broader global shift towards social responsibility, transparency, sustainability, and diversity. They include the following:
- Promote inclusion and dignity to activate stakeholder engagement; encourage member-driven advocacy
- Be nimble, adaptable and have a positive impact on the communities we serve; have lasting impact
- Elevate member experiences with a solution-oriented approach and attitude
- Approach activities with integrity, empathy, and intention to deliver the best possible outcomes; create win-win-win scenarios
- Lead the housing community with compelling data, content, and technology that ignites innovation